Monday, June 15, 2009

Arizona-May 2009















































































In May I went to Arizona to visit one of my very best friends. I had been talking to her husband, so she had NO idea I was coming to town. It was fun to surprise her, and I WISH I had it on video. When I lived in Arizona, we used to go hiking every other weekend, with our good friend Nikki. So as tradition called, we went for a hike. It was a lot of fun. I was also able to see the girls I used to work with at the gym here. And 3 of them had babies the last few months. So I was excited to meet the little ones as well. And of course we hit up my favorite resturants. Buffalo Wild Wings, Macayos, and Nakama (best sushi i've had to this day!). I was also able to stop in and see my old nanny kids as well. The got so big, in such a short time!
























No comments:

Post a Comment