Monday, November 30, 2009

Un-invited Visitors!!!!!



You can either have a nice Spring breeze, and expect these to come visit. Or, you can not have either. Thing is by the time these HUGE cockroaches hit the doorway they die. But who wants to pick THAT up and throw outside. I have never been so disgusted in my life. These are the biggest and most hideous cockroacehs I've ever seen. Can't leave ANYTHING food wise on the counters at night. It will be covered. Supposidly, this is normal in Australia. Everyone gets them. I find NOTHING normal about this!!! I can't believe I even posted this pic. Sick! Not to mention the spiders. And the fact that we are supposed to check our shoes before we put them on??
On a better note: Today is officially the FIRST DAY OF SUMMER! May the beachin' it continue........

1 comment:

  1. Um...nasty Kim. Don't know if I wanna visit now. j/k. That is gross though.

    ReplyDelete