Tuesday, March 9, 2010

It's FALL!

First things first: I am officially staying in Australia an extra month. The new nanny can't come out til about 3 weeks after my original leave date, which means I get to stay! Even though I have that extra time. I still go home sooner than I ever want to. Reason I don't just stay? I feel like I'm getting old....so time to go home and start a career. The joys of being a grown up!

So it's been about 2 months since an update. I'm so behind on pictures everywhere. And I feel like time has slipped away. Here is for a quick update on what's been happening down under.

March 1- First day of Fall.(And no doubt it felt like it!) It went from such a beautiful day the day before, to cold, overcast, and rainy. The weather wastes no time down here! Not sure how I feel about this really. Because I now want to smell Pumpkin Spice candles, get the fall decor out, which would usually consist of Halloween and Thanksgiving. I want to smell Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cookies baking in the oven! Yet....it's about to be Easter. This is SO weird!

My life is as exciting as it can be looking after two and a half year old twins. I say "and a half" because something seems to change in that half a year. It's more like terrible two and a halves/threes. Although potty training is done and over with. I could not be happier! I had them done in about a week.

My brother in law was just out from Utah, for a business trip. Was fun to see him, catch up, and talk about family. Just knowing he was only around the corner, even though we were both working, was so nice!

We have neighbours next door who are from Provo, UT. Really??? Yes. It's such a small world. They have a 2 yo little boy who the girls have loved playing with.

I promise to try and be better. Next update may even be picture worthy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment