Monday, July 13, 2009

Arizona June 2009

So, on my way home to Cali, I made a stop in AZ. To see my best friends there, Nikki and Heather. And also of course, I stayed with my little Peyton and brother and sister in law. It was a lot of fun to see them. When I was there, I was hopping for another nephew. No such luck, but about 4 days later, Peyton became a big sister! While there, I got treated to Peyton's beauty Salon. Also, to find myself in a water war with her. But not nearly as much as her Grandma Bryce did! We also went on a night Rhino(4wheeler type thing) ride, and then went looking for "Scorpins" with a blacklight so her daddy could kill them! Luckily, they were all in the back ally, none at the house! I love that little girl to pieces, and miss he more than anyone knows! Talk about guilt trip: "Kimmy, why you going to Australia, don't you just want to stay in "fatcher" (Thatcher) with me? " Awwwww.

No comments:

Post a Comment