Monday, July 13, 2009

New York City

So, the week before I left Utah, went a little like this. Monday-Arrive home from NYC. Fri-Sun were spent in Idaho. Sunday I got home from Idaho- Friends over for dinner. It was a CRAZY week, but so worth it, and so fun. Here are a few NYC pics. I went with my sister that I used to live with there, and her family.While her and her husband were both at work during the day, I, took the 3 rugrats below out in the city. BY MYSELF. Double stroller and baby Bjorn. I'm sorry, but I refuse to stay in! Let's just say I've never been starred at so much in my life. Along with some of the crazy comments I got. Oh the city life! I also got to see one of my friends from London who is currently living there. Was SO fun, and I LOVE the city life. Had I not been coming to Australia, I probably never would have left NYC.

No comments:

Post a Comment