Friday, July 10, 2009

Good Times- Good Friends- Goodbyes

Here are pictures, in no particular order. My work had a dinner for me. I also went to Idaho to see my friends Katy and Steve, before I left, and they just had a baby boy. There's a pic of me and Baby Stellar, and the blanket I made him. Got to see my friend Lindsay while I was there, who I hadn't seen since before her mission. Also I had fun seeing friends in Utah, whom all came for dinner before I left. The Mills', Smith's, Laucks, and (soon to be) Bolander's :) (How do you like the way that sounds Court ;) I also got to see Rheanna, before I left. I miss everyone loads already, but want to say to LifeTime Fitness friends..thanks for putting on the dinner. Riley's, Thanks for having me! Lindz, glad I got to see you! And everyone else, thanks for coming to dinner! (Must give a shout out to Kristie, for that REALLY YUMMY dessert!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment