Monday, July 13, 2009

Happy 60th Birthday, Dad!

California was a blast. While there I, along with help from the siblings threw my dad a 60th surprise Birthday Party. It was a lot of fun. My Uncle and one of my cousins from Alaska flew in for it. My Aunt and 2 of my cousins from San Fran. came down for it. All my siblings from Utah, CA, had come out for it. Defenitley missed my brother from AZ, as his wife was due with their 2nd baby ANY DAY! The pictures below are a mixture from my dad's surprise party, and just family in general. Also, our "June Birthdays" family party. June is a popular month for us : June 1 is my niece Lauren's Birthdy. June 19th is my brothers, June 22 is my dad's and my nephews AND my new nephews! June 23rd is mine. It made for a fun time. And one last Happy Birthday to Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment