Monday, July 13, 2009

Australia at last!

It's been.....who knows how long since an update. Too long. I've made it to Australia. It's just as beautiful as it's talked up to be. Actually...better! I love love LOVE it here already. These pics are just from last Saturday night. Went out with these two girls I've met, and had a blast! Will post more pictures later. But, I'm blogged out for the night. This update continues pic wise, so keep clicking "older post" to see all the fun stuff. I forgot what it was like to have so much free time, to blog! Free time meaning, I only work from 7am-6pm now, instead of the 5am-11pm. Sometimes, I'm just not sure what to do with the time. As I'm meeting more and more friends, I don't think I have anything to worry about. Miss you all!

PS- Proud Aunt shout out. I have a new nephew as of 6/22/09 and a new niece as of 7/10/09. That makes for 15 nieces and nephews! Miss and love them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment